Saturday, April 21, 2012

Been a while

I know it's been a while, but there hasn't been much new to say. lol I did have some issues with my eyes I was starting to get pretty worried about, but most of the worry inducing symptoms are gone, so I'm feeling pretty confident it was nothing. :)
I'm getting more and more excited to come home, but at the same time, as it gets closer, I'm getting pretty sad too! I will be working at Pier 49 Pizza, which is a sour dough pizza that is incredibly delicious! If you haven't tried it yet, you need to! I've decided that I need to learn to crochet and knit, so that will be something fun to learn when I get back. All the things I want to learn are starting to seem a little overwhelming, but as long as I remember it will take time, hopefully I won't get too discouraged!

For years and years I was plagued with wanting something to wear, but could not find it at any store! I was also too lazy to make it myself at the time. Have you ever felt that way?? If so, let me know! I will make it! This is for men and women. Even if its just a general idea or theme of something that you want! I do take requests :) You can either comment here or on my facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment