Saturday, April 7, 2012

American Pickers

Lately I have been watching a lot of American Pickers. I want to do that so bad! It's like a treasure hunt every day! With the last few weeks of work and all the excitement for going home, the next month is going to take forever.
Aside from the excitement for starting my new life, I am so excited to get back together with old friends! I have been trying to plan the move home. My friends Cecilia and Jordan are coming to ride home with me and its gong to be legen-wait for it-dary! They are getting here on a Tuesday and I want to have a party that night, that includes some awesome long boarding(I plan to learn some cool tricks). Then Wed is the day to get the moving truck and pack it up. Early Thursday morning we will hook my car up on the dolly and head out. We plan to stop in Sedona at the Slide Rock State Park and play, then head toward Utah from there. We gotta go through Logan and get some squeaky cheese and either stay with someone there for the night or head into Idaho and stay in Pocatello or somewhere near there. Friday we will head to Rexberg and visit some friends and family. Lastly head home, probably stop at some cool Idaho places on the way home too :) It will be the best road trip ever! The 3 of us back together again driving across the US and having a grand old time! Can we make the 30th come much faster please???? Oh and if anyone reads this and has a place for us to stay somewhere along the way on Thursday the 3rd of May, that would be amazing!

Thanks Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment