Wednesday, April 4, 2012

2 weeks notice

well friends, I told Sears that I will be leaving and gave my 2 weeks notice. Apparently i need to take a written notice to our HR manager, so I'm going to do that tomorrow. I'm getting more and more excited every day to come home! The other day I came up with some new ideas for clothes that is going to be pretty freaking awesome! Also as soon as I get home I would love to take any clothed people need to get rid of off their hands. If you ever have clothes you dont really wear anymore but dont want to get rid of, bring them to me! If there is nothing I can do with it, I give it back free of charge, if I do come up with something I'll tell you my idea. If you like it, I will make said thing out of your item! If you're like me, you hate getting rid of clothes, so upcycling is great for those out of style or just plain old clothes! also, old jewelry, buttons, and beads are also great! pretty much anything you get rid of, run it by me first, better to be reused rather than thrown in the dump!

Everyone should check out Pier 49 Pizza in Meridian ID on Overland! It is the best pizza ever!

3 comments: