Wednesday, November 20, 2013

An Apple a day

Last week I learned something that I believe has changed my life. I learned I'd been eating apples wrong my whole life. I bet you have been as well. Turns out that every one of youb that eats your apple side to side is wrong. When you eat an apple side to side, you run into the core which you eat around. Once you have eaten as much apple as you can, you throw the "core" away. Well guess what? The "core" doesn't have to exist! If you take the stem out of the top of the apple, and procede to start eating it from the top, you can eat all the way through the apple and the core disappears. All you have to do is spit out the seeds. Is amazing! You should try it. Really. I just want to eat apples all the time now. This week I also tried whole wheat chocolate chip cookies made with apple sauce. They were some of the best cookies I have ever had! how could semi-healthy cookies be better than terrible-for-you cookies? It makes no sense! I didn't have any great experience or insight today?, but I did listen to the new women and jay-z cd's and man are they brilliant. Oh yeah! I did get my hair cut today :) I got bettie page bands and a fairly simple cut. Jessica showed me how to do victory curls and I like the cut very much. The victory curls right? They were a little big. ...we will see if I can find some fun and cute rockabilly styles I like. :) Lots of love for now, Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment