Thursday, July 12, 2012

duck poop water and puppets

So my last post kind of sucked.....big ones. but what can you do?? it was 1 am and i was tired. lol last night i finished a dress and redesigned a long sleeve button up. i think they both look pretty awesome! i don't have a picture of the dress but i have some pictures of the shirt, they aren't great, but they'll suffice. :) I'll try to get them posted tonight, but im too lazy to go upstairs so we'll see if my phone can do it :) today i went to the paddle boats and had a lot of fun. i got covered in duck poop water and used muscles i don't normally but it was fun. We got milkshakes, a pineapple one and utter was delicious! i hope my lactose intolerance doesn't make me regret it lol i also saw the puppets today, it was so beautifully corny. it was fantastic. :) now i have a headache and im tired but can't sleep. though I'll have a better go at it when i get off this ;) goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment