Tuesday, May 29, 2012

B.I.A.P.I.M.B

Blogging Is A Pain In My.....well you get the idea! I still have no idea how to work this site and when I want to do something it takes a million, trial and errors, before I get it right!

Well these past couple of weeks I went through maybe 1/10 of my moms sewing room and through her and my closets. I also got some clothes from my good friend Emily, and with the free time at the end of the night we sewed and sewed and sewed. Really didnt get that much stuff done because we need some thread and things we didn't have at the time.

So yesterday, I went to my friend Cecy's house and we took some things I sewed, some old stuff of my moms and some treasures I found at Goodwill, and I told her what to put on. We had a fun little photo studio in her backyard, with her dad grilling and laughing at her. lol It was a great time and we are definitely going to do it again! But today I went to upload the photos on hear and I couldn't find a gadget that would work right! I was so frustrated! I obviously figured it out eventually, but I'm not excited to do it again! lol

I hope you enjoy my creations and please give me feed back. Which one's your favorite? Is there something else you'd like to see? Would you buy one? How much would you be willing to pay? For me there is always a point on a dress, where I love it, until I see the price! Once I see that price, it just isn't that cute anymore. lol 

Anyway hope you like 'em!  

No comments:

Post a Comment